Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ! Our terms and conditions are designed to keep our classes small and our prices reasonable, so that ALL students can have the best experience possible.
1. Tuition is due at time of registration. $25 per child is considered a registration fee and is NON-refundable if your child is withdrawn prior to the first class. However, if the program does not receive a minimum of 5 registrations to run a class, you will be fully refunded. We do not offer refunds after classes have started. We do not offer rain checks for future sessions.
2. Students will be placed in groups by age and Spanish language experience, depending on enrollment.
3. We do not offer make up classes, unless there is a last-minute cancellation for weather or teacher illness. We will communicate cancellations with parents via text and email.
4. We have space for only ONE parent to attend with each preschool-aged child. If your child wears diapers or needs assistance using the bathroom, a parent is required to accompany his/her child. Older children learn better in a group setting without the watchful eye of a parent, so we ask that parents not attend with children once they have entered kindergarten. We have an open-door policy and always welcome parent involvement and feedback. No reservations needed!
5. Food allergies or other medical conditions should be noted on the registration form. Please note: CSA staff CANNOT administer medication or epi pens.