Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ! Our terms and conditions are designed to keep our classes small and our prices reasonable, so that ALL students can have the best experience possible.
1. Tuition is due at time of registration. $25 per child is considered a registration fee and is NON-refundable if your child is withdrawn prior to the first class. However, if the program does not receive the minimum of 5 registrations, you will be fully refunded. We do not offer refunds after classes have started.
2. If your child’s schedule changes, we can move her/him before the registration deadline of October 9th. After the registration deadline, we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate changes.
3. Students will be placed in groups by age, language experience, and location depending on enrollment.
4. Classes will meet on the dates as designated on the language program calendar, which is emailed prior to the first class. First day of classes will begin the week of October 19th. In case of last-minute cancellation for weather or teacher illness, we will communicate cancellations with parents via text and email and reschedule the class.
5. We encourage ONE parent to attend virtually with her/his child to help maintain focus.
6. Please make sure your laptop or tablet has a camera and microphone enabled for Zoom. Please ensure your internet connection will support classes via Zoom.