COVID19 Information Update
Adult Class Modifications
Children’s Program Modifications
For classes held at area schools, we are awaiting direction from the local schools as to how to proceed with our enrichment classes. We will update our website as soon as we have more information. Be ready for more virtual offerings!
For Saturday morning classes at our location, we plan to hold a fall session beginning mid-September. We are still evaluating the feasibility of in-person vs. virtual classes. We will update our website as soon as we have a plan in place that is safe and effective.
Private Class Modifications
Take Your Temperature BEFORE Arrival
• If you have a fever, chills, aches, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, headache, or loss of taste or smell please DO NOT come to class!
Maintain Social Distancing
• Do not move any furniture or chairs in the classroom• Do not enter the office until 1 minute before your class • Class sizes are limited and start times are staggered
Wear a Mask/Shield
• Masks are required for entry • All students will be provided with a face shield. Within the classroom, students & teachers may wear either protection (or both)
Do Not Touch!
• No coffee/tea will be available • If you need water, use hand sanitizer before & after touching the spigot • Leave doors open where possible • Do not touch your T-zone after touching surfaces
• The office will be disinfected between each class, including all surfaces, chairs, handles, bathrooms, and common areas • Apply hand sanitizer or wash your hands upon entry and exit.
Use Common Sense
• Keep your textbook and other material sanitized, and don’t share pens/pencils • Do not wait outside the bathroom • Be ready to “go virtual” during the session in case of state-mandated closures